Our Terms of Service
Service T's & C's
Thank you for choosing Kings Cross Plumbing Ltd. Please read these Term and Conditions carefully. We have tried to keep them as straightforward as we can.
We are Kings Cross Plumbing Ltd. Trading as Kings Cross Plumbing Company Registration No: 11523383. Registered Office: 92-94 Judd Street, LONDON, London, WC1H 9NT. We are an independent company not affiliated with any manufacturer or supplier.
Please ensure you read these terms before using our services. By using our services, you are agreeing to these terms.
- Our charges will include the cost of labour, including time spent carrying out services.
- We will not charge you for time spent on anything not related to your work such as staff breaks.
- Our charges will also include the cost of materials and obtaining materials where applicable.
- We reserve the right to decline or refuse to carry out any work.
- Callouts: Once the engineer is booked to attend then the minimum charge of one hour will apply. Cancellation without charge is not possible once we have agreed to send an engineer and they are on their way to you.
- We accept no liability in respect of the non-attendance or late-attendance on site or for the late or non-delivery of materials.
- We will not be liable for any delay, or for the consequences of any delay, in performing any of our obligations if such delay is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- On completion of work you will be invoiced, payment is due on receipt. We reserve the right to charge interest on any invoice which remains unpaid at 4% over the BOE base rate until payment is received by us in full. You accept sole liability to make payment in full.
- Goods supplied by us to you shall remain our property until paid for in full.
- Until paid for in full we reserve the right to reclaim, sell or otherwise dispose of these goods.
- Until paid for in full, we may enter any premises, at any time and without notice, in which goods or any part thereof is installed, stored or kept, or is where we believe them so to be.
- We will not be liable for any defect or damage howsoever caused where work which has been recommended by our tradesperson has not been carried out.
- We accept no liability for any damage or defect if the work completed by us is:
- Subject to any form of inappropriate use or negligence.
- Repaired, modified or altered by others. We will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by you & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
- Where the plumbing or electrical system worked on (or parts thereof) are 10 years old or more, or damaged, or if any system or part of any system has not been regularly and properly maintained and maintenance records kept, or is of inferior quality or installation then we will not be held responsible for any work done to or equipment installed onto the system, or damage or defects arising from such work.
We accept no liability for any damage or defect of any work in respect of:
- Blockages in waste or drainage systems. These cannot be guaranteed not to reoccur.
- Any work is undertaken on instruction from you which we have advised against.
In any case, the amount of any claim against us, howsoever caused, shall be limited to the labour and material cost of our invoice and shall not include any consequential or related loss, damage or defect.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring, you will be informed of this.
Thank you for reading and agreeing to these terms which are governed by English Law.